Actemium Emirates Projects
Since its establishment in Abu Dhabi in 1978, Actemium Emirats's continuous growth has allowed it to serve the UAE's ever increasing needs. As from its creation, the company has been registered with the OPCOs.
Its expertise is shown predominantly in the Oil and Gas sector, mostly in the fields of Electricals & Instrumentation. Its action extended its reach to the Middle East and beyond.
In order to respond more efficiently to its customers, Actemium Emirats is segmented into two companies, Actemium Emirates Projects and Actemium Emirates Services.
Actemium Emirates Projects specialises in feasibility studies through FEED to EPCC (Engineering, Procurement Construction Commissioning) Contracts (Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Systems, Telecom) for greenfield and revamping projects (hot and cold transfer). It takes on the role of contractor or sub-contractor, with Actemium Emirats alone or with another company of the group.
Actemium Emirates Projects proposes an exhaustive offering:
- Integration of DCS, F&G, ESD Systems or any other system – greenfield and revamping,
- EPC implementation of power & electrical supply works,
- Integration of telecom & SCADA Systems,
- Provision of fully-integrated analyser packages,
- Ergonomics of the control building and control room,
- Provision of specialised technical assistance,
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning services,
- Training services,
- Operations & maintenance services,
Specialised EPCC contractor in process control & electrical systems.