Actemium Oil&Gas Engineering
For 25 years, Actemium Oil&Gas Engineering has been committed to supporting its customers worldwide throughout the life of their projects.
As part of our continuous improvement policy and in order to provide ever more expertise, we are engaged in constantly developing our colleagues through training to our trades and also by giving them access to excellent training courses (IFP- Surface Installation Procedures, Certifiance, Tüv courses etc.) and in-house training courses (OCWR-Overall Control of Wells and Risers, safety systems). By developing our Human resources in training them in on-site situations, we are able to improve the added value we provide to our customers.
We thus offer systems and procedures that are fully consistent with their production needs and constraints, while paying constant attention to the safety of their employees and installations.
Our exhaustive range of skills enables us to offer services in the following fields:
- Engineering (basic, feasibility, detail), functional analyses,
- Integration of Control-Command and safety systems - revamping, extension projects (Brownfield Projects) – heat transfers,
- Engineering and integration of multiple telecommunication systems,
- Engineering and integration to instrumented safety systems (HIPS),
- Engineering, specification and functional analyses of well control systems (OCWR),
- Commissioning, pre-commissioning, start up,
- Risk simulation using our tool Xistos.