Actemium Oil&Gas Maintenance
Actemium Oil&Gas Maintenance supports major oil operators by offering them maintenance services solutions all over the world.
Our offering is based on 2 main solutions: multi-annual maintenance contracts and maintenance engineering services.
In the context of multi-technical maintenance contracts (mechanics, electricity, instrumentation, systems…), our teams provide the maintenance of equipment on our clients’ offshore and onshore sites.
Along with these “operational” maintenance activities, we also provide maintenance engineering services allowing us to offer our clients a global maintenance solution throughout the whole of the execution phases of their projects.
Our global maintenance solutions include training services for local staff, through specific programmes.
From personnel provision to global management, Actemium Oil&Gas Maintenance develops its activities through the following solutions:
General Maintenance & Inspection Services - Global Management
- Design and execution of multidisciplinary maintenance (E&I, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, HVAC, ...)
Global Maintenance Contract:
- Preparation and scheduling of the overall maintenance activities
- Maintenance on process, safety, facilities, equipment
- Assistance to specific contractors
- Spare parts management
- CMMS and DMC operation
Maintenance & Inspection Engineering Contract:
- Maintenance & Inspectability Reviews, maintenance / inspection plan
- Methods reliability (Reliability Centred Maintenance, Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis,….)
- Operational Integrity Assurance and Verification Schemes (OIAVS)
- Performance standard for all the Safety Critical Elements (SCE) identification
- Spare Parts Definition
- Computerized Maintenance & Inspection Management System (CMIMS) - Database creation and implementation
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Data collection and compilation
Maintenance Support Services