In 2010 Actemium Saudi was created as a joint venture between Actemium and the Shoaibi Group.
The Shoaibi Group is supporting several major players in Oil&Gas, manufacturing and contracting services. Actemium Saudi is a local Saudi company that sets up projects, integrates products, and provides services such as: FEED, EPC, EPCC.
The Project activities are linked to electricity, instrumentation, control and telecom. We can also work on brownfield and greenfield projects, both offshore and onshore.
We work directly with end users or as a partner to EPC contractors, focusing on projects where we have a strong added value and where our expertise can be recognised. We support our customers in major industries such as Oil&Gas on and offshore, aluminium plants, substations and power plants, and water, cement, steel, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Our offering includes the following products:
- Analyser shelters (we integrate analysers into shelters, as a complete EPC solution, for online monitoring of gases or liquids in plants such as refineries or power plants). We have delivered several shelters to SATORP through 2 EPC contractors, Technip and Samsung,
- SCADA for water or gas networks (for instance we provided the water SCADA for SWCC),
Security systems (we are currently performing a critical security project protecting several substations of our client GCCIA in KSA).
Our expertise is demonstrated mainly in:
- Systems integration and installation (SCADA, DCS, BMS, site security systems, telecom)
- Industrial shelters
- Instrumentation and electrical panels integration
- Electrical projects on LV, MV and HV networks
INFRASTRUCTURE, BUILDING AND TRANSPORT
- Electrical works, extra low voltage systems for buildings
- Grounding systems and power supply systems for metro, tramway, train[BP1]
- Site security systems for airports, military bases
- Airfield lighting systems
- Technical Assistance
- Operation & Maintenance