Actemium Oil&Gas Major Projects
As an EPC contractor in Oil & Gas, our core business mainly deals with instrumentation, control systems and electrical. Our expertise ranges from production (upstream onshore and offshore) to refining or petrochemical plants (downstream).
Building on the Actemium international agency network located mainly in the Middle East and sub-Saharan Africa, our brand is based on our ability to mobilise integrated project teams close to our customers, supported by our engineering & tendering office based in Paris (Saint Denis, France).
As specialist of upgrading & revamping activities, we are used to work on live plants and to manage operational constraints with the highest level of quality & safety.
Thus, over the past years we have earned and we continue to maintain the trust of our customers, we have carried out more than 450 upgrading studies worldwide (South America, Africa, Europe, Middle East and the Far East) and brought to completion more than 50 large scale upgrading operations.
Actemium Oil&Gas Major Projects offers a unique combination of:
- Large projects management expertise,
- Multidisciplinary technical expertise,
- Oil&Gas specialized resources,
- Familiarity with plant operating conditions,
- Capability to act locally, close to the site.
Our areas of expertise:
- Brownfield EPCC, turn key projects (Upstream/Downstream and offshore/onshore)
- Control Systems integration : ICSS, DCS, ESD, F&G, ...
- Greenfield and brownfield instrumentation
- Electrical package integration: power generation (gas turbines), power distribution (substations)