Set up in the Congo in 1983 under the name of COMSIP, Actemium Congo was then specialised in control and command systems. Three years later, the company expanded with the opening of a workshop dedicated to instrumentation, for the integration of electrical cabinets, bearing calibration and PSV calibration, etc.
The company supports the development of a number of oil sites such as Djeno, Yanga, Sendji, Liouala, Emeraude, Mboundi, etc.
The whole team provides its expertise to Actemium Congo which for the past 30 years has advanced the skills of local staff, notably via a trade guild system. To date Actemium Congo employs 120 colleagues among whom are technicians experienced in the fields of telecommunications and high and low voltage.
Actemium Congo‘s offer covers the fields of electricity, low voltages, automation and instrumentation, both in the context of new work and maintenance.
Our expertise covers the following fields:
Maintenance & Inspection Engineering Contract (MIEC)
- Completion of maintenance and inspection plans,
- Development of procedures and replacement plans,
- "Safety Critical Elements" identification study,
- Production of functional topology and nomenclatures.
Automation, Instrumentation and Control
- Revamping of PLCs and PSCs
- Digitisation and onsite connection,
- Workshop integration of PLC cabinets,
- Installation of fire detection systems
- Study, design, installation
- Operation and maintenance
Information and Communication Technologies
- Preventive and curative maintenance
Pressure Safety Valve (PSV) Workshop
- Electrical Commissioning,
- Mechanics and HVAC,
- Specialist fields: instruments, electricity and telecoms